DGTCT04 is a 4-Way Coaxial Cable Mapper designed to find and identify multiple coax cables. It's a hand-held device designed for CATV and security system installers who test multi-run coax systems terminated with F-connector, or those who wish to map runs to a central bundle. It can be used to put a tone signal on a coax cable, as well as find and identify multiple coax cables connected to a coax splitter. With four serial-number remote terminators, it is ideal for mapping coax installation.
Features / Specifications
- Test for Opens and Shorts
- Continuity Beeper
- Bright Red and Green LEDs display the test results
- Identifies 4 individual Remotes by measuring their precision resistance
- Maximum DC cable resistance: 100 Ohms
- Included 4 serial-number terminators